By registering an account here on dropbucket.org you agree:
- That you will only post code which you wrote yourself and that you have the legal right to release under GNU GPL v2 license terms.
- That you grant any third party who sees the code you post a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to copy and distribute that code and to make and distribute derivative works based on that code under GNU GPL v2 license.
- That if you post code of which you are not the author or for which you do not have the legal right to distribute according to these terms, you will indemnify and hold harmless the operators of dropbucket.org site and any third parties who are exposed to liability as a result of your actions.
- That you understand that the code posted here maybe harmful and insecure and you can only use it on your own responsibility. You agree that the operators of dropbucket.org site and any third parties who posted the code aren't responsible for security flaws and any damages occured because of the usage of code snippets posted here or any of their parts. You may use the code only if you understand what results it can produce.
- That you understand that if you make a snippet private, this snippet is not encrypted and can be accessed by third parties due to technical failure or some other error. You agree to keep us free of responsibility for this. You agree to not to post critical source codes with needed to be secure data on this website.
- You agree to receive e-mail notifications from our website.
- We may change Terms of Service at any time without given notice and if you're still using dropbucket.org, that means you agree with them.
If you can't legally agree to these terms, or don't want to, you cannot create an account here or use this website.