Create a block taxonomy terms archive in (Drupal 7).
Get raw version
- Displaying the number of nodes related with taxonomy terms in views block (Drupal 7), you can do the following -
- 1. Create a views block
- 2. Under fields, add taxonomy term: Name
- 4. Under relationships, add taxonomy terms: content with term
- 5. Under contextual filter, add taxonomy term: name, choose "Display a summary", "Display record count with link".
- You will have views block which will display taxonomy terms with number count for example -
- In the above example shoes,clothes and hats are taxonomy terms, and number in parenthesis displays the node count for that term.