Save seconds a day, minutes a month and hours a year by using those aliases
Get raw version
- # I don't know why I didn't do this 'till today but if you are using Drupal with Drush and
- # git on a daily basis, you should really put those two calls in your system aliases file.
- alias d='drush'
- alias g='git'
- # Yes, just those two lines will save you hours a year!
- # So for example you will call "d cc all" to clear all cache or "g log" to see git log.
- # To add those aliases, you need to edit .bash_aliases file if you are using Ubuntu
- # http://www.howtogeek.com/73768/how-to-use-aliases-to-customize-ubuntu-commands/
- # or google it for other systems